Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I started blogging after I realized that we are all connected with each other in some way. I still believe that some people have to meet in life, some have to get in touch with each other, to get another point of view on several things that occur in someone’s life. I already got in touch with so many people here on Blogger and I still love it. To read about other guys' life and to read their comments about things you wrote about your life and your opinion on some things. It can change you in a positive way. When you find out that there is a solution for everything. I am one of these persons who believes in fate. It could be because of what had happened to me one year ago. I also think that we are the person we are today because of our past. The experiences we made changed us and so the people we’re surrounded with.

Now I would like to thank Stephanie from An Organized Mess who has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. It is so kind of you being one of the persons who considered me to pass the award on to. And it was also a great birthday present. It is something that you can’t buy. When people think about you in a positive way, it’s the most precious thing that can happen to you. So thanks again.




And here is how it works:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose up to 11 people with blogs who have less than 200 followers, and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.

Here we go with 11 things about me: 

1. I am kinda addicted to pianos. I once played it when my aunt still had one, but I never learned it. But when I see one I always feel the urge to play but then I stop myself, telling me that I never had lessons, and dont wanna bother anyone around.
2. I used to play The Sims. Actually I love video games, and if I have the time I will play that game again.
3. I also love to play board games. It is great to do that with your friends. You can hang out, chat and simply have a great time.
4. I am obsessed with music. One day without it, and I would go crazy.
5. I used to play the flute in an orchestra.
6. I wrote a musical for a very close friend of mine who moved away. Back then I was about 13.
7. My favorite animal is the owl. I simply love their eyes.
8. I am defintely a friend of the summer. I love to spend the day with my friends, just sitting outside and having a cold drink. I also freeze very easily, and so I just feel better when the sun is shining.
9. My favorite cities in America that I wanna go to are Los Angeles, Houston and New York. In each of these are lots of theaters and I simply love it.
10. My favorite musical that I have seen so far is Chicago. Such a good and simply timeless story. I also love the Queen musical We will rock you, the ABBA musical Mamma Mia (but I like the on stage performance better than the movie) and Dance of the Vampires – because it also has such a good and timeless story. It contains so much of our own life if you listen to the songs carefully.
11. I love to fly to different countries, see different places and meet other people. I also love city tours. Last year I spent a week in London and loved it very much.


And here are Stephanie's questions:

1) Skittles or Starbursts?
- Skittles
2) If you could go anywhere in the world and take one person, where would you go and who would you take? 
- I would go to Los Angeles because I have relatives living there that I havent seen for years, and it seems to be such a wonderful place and the best for my dream job to work on. I would go with my dear and close friend Sarah.
3) More so than just morning or night, it is at what time that you look at the clock and see your favourite time of day?
- I prefer the afternoon, if I would have to choose between morning and night, I am a night person. I love to get up late and stay up longer.
4) If you could be a bird or a fish, which would you choose? Why?
- Thats difficult because I love to swin and I love the seaworld. But I would also enjoy flying. I love to sit on a plane and see everything from above and be faster further away. I guess I would choose the bird.
5) How do you eat your Oreos?
- I honestly dont like Oreos. Does that make me a weirdo? :P
6) Why did you start a Blog?
- Most of all to get in touch with people all over the world. Telling them about my life, and also get their point of view is such a great thing. I have already written with so many kind people. They inspired me with their words, what they write about their life in their own blog but also when they comment something I wrote. Its a great thing for a writer and I always enjoyed writing – not only about my life. I also love to write stories, create my own characters, writing my own plays, novels and so on.
7) How do you want to be remembered after you die?
- I hope that people will remember me as a good person. I believe that after someone passed away and people liked that person, her or his soul will come home and continue to live in them. So when I could go on living in the persons I loved, I would be in heaven.
8) Favourite Disney movie?
-Enchanted
9) What is that one song you could listen to over and over again?
- Whew! Thats hard to say, I listen to music every day and love so many songs. Currently my favorite song is one of the Scotish singer Amy MacDonald called Life in a beautiful light – it totally cheers me up. It has such good lyrics, you sing along and just feel happy.
10) When have you been at your happiest?
- I would say thats now. Last year I had a really tough time, it was the worst part of my life that I could remember and I definitely dont wanna go back. Now I found the beauty and sense of my life again, I know what I wanna do and achieve in life. It is important to have goals to work for, to appreciate what you have and to believe in your dreams and let them one by one come true.
11) Are you going to pass on this award, or have you given up with all the work it entails?
- I will pass it on because I love the idea to show someone that you like the work of someone else. It shows that you are interested in her or him and wanna know more about that person. I was very happy that you considered me for that – and wrote me on my birthday! Which made it extra special to me – and I wanna continue with that tradition because I know so many good blogs and nice persons. And I wanna show them that I like what they do and appreciate what they do.

And here are 11 questions to some very nice people I'd like to pass the award on:

1.     Do you believe in miracles?
2.     What is the reason you started your blog?
3.     What is your favorite animal and why?
4.     What do you appreciate the most about your life?
5.     What was the last book youve read and whats it about?
6.     If you would go to a lonely island, which three things would you take with you?
7.     Do you thing that failure is always a bad thing or can it also encourage you to retry or try it differently?
8.     Have you ever had a life changing moment? And if so, what was it about?
9.     What is your favorite TV show?
10.  Besides writing, what do you mostly do on your computer?
11.  If you could change something in your life, what would you change?


The people I chose are very kind. I follow their blogs for a long time right now and I love to read what they write. They have inspired me in so many ways, and so I hope you guys will continue this tradition. I really look forward reading your answers:

8 comments:

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Sanny, Thank you so much for nominating me for the award!

I enjoyed reading the answers to your questions and learning more about you. I think you should play the piano even if you haven't had lessons. I play, and I get a lot of joy out of it. :-)

Unknown said...

You're welcome. I am glad that you enjoyed reading something about me. Hope I will be able to read your answers soon, too.
You play the piano? That is wonderful. I will definitely buy me a piano and play on it daily. But first I'll finish college and then find my own apartment - with soundproofing ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for giving me the Liebster! Wow, when you say it like that it kind of sounds like a weird disease, huh? Like "Hey what'd the doctor say?" "Oh he said I got the Liebster!" Anyway, thank you! I had so much fun writing my post, and it meant so much to be noticed by a fellow writer :)

All said...

I loved reading your answers (you're the only one that did it!) and it's by total chance that I did this on your birthday, but I'm extremely glad to have helped make it better! Thanks for passing it on(:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much Sanny! I went through and passed it along, I still need to go and tell others that I've nominated them, but I'll get to it soon. :) It was really wonderful to be given recognition. I really appreciate it. :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome. And yeah you're right, it kinda sounds like a weird disease :D. Thanks for passing the award on.

Unknown said...

Really? I am the only one who did it? That's sad because it's a good way to know each other better, and shows that you like what someone else's doing/writing.

It was so much fun answering your questions. I love such things. Thanks again ;)

Unknown said...

You're welcome. Thanks for answering my questions and passing on the award!!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...